By using the Atelier Clinic's website, you agree to the following terms and conditions of use:
1. You use this website at your own risk. Atelier Clinic will not be held responsible for any issues that arise, directly or indirectly, from the use of our website.
2. No information contained within Atelier Clinic's website shall constitute a contract with any user. All information is for reference only, and may be changed ay any time without notice.
3. There is no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the materials on Atelier Clinic's website. Atelier Clinic makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other rights violations.
4. Atelier Clinic does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
5. In addition, the Atelier Clinic does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. Atelier Clinic assumes no responsibility for data loss or damage to software or computer systems that may result from downloading material from its website. This term applies even if we have been advised that such damage may occur.
6. The materials appearing on the Atelier Clinic's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Atelier clinic does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Atelier Clinic may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Atelier Clinic does not make any commitment to update the materials.
8. These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. You may only use this website for lawful purposes and in accordance with these terms. You are prohibited from using the website to post or transmit any illegal or unauthorised content.
10. These terms apply regardless of device used to access Atelier Clinic's website. Atelier Clinic reserves the right to alter these terms at any time, without warning, as we see fit.